But we are not just going to hang out. Cypress CEO and founder Brian Mann is teaming up with Gleb Bahmutov, our Vice President of Engineering, to lead a presentation entitled “I see your point but…” While Brian and Gleb have created an awesome testing tool at Cypress they don’t always see eye to eye on the best way to go about creating quality software faster. In their presentation they will debate such things as test-driven development versus end-to-end testing, cross-browser testing, code coverage, selecting the right test framework, using stubs and mocks, and snapshot testing.
A few other notable session topics from the great lineup include:
- Establishing testing patterns with software design principles with Aaron Abramov;
- Testing React applications with Mary Snow;
- Testing Angular components fundamentals with Jesse Palmer;
- Please don’t mock me with Justin Searls;
- But Testing Sucks! with Jason Lengstorf.