Boasting 12MM daily users spending an average of 90 minutes in-app, Slack has established itself as an essential communication tool—especially among developers who depend on it for daily collaboration. Today, we’re excited to announce the Cypress Slack Integration: a high-quality Slack App that provides real-time results for your Cypress tests, all in one place.
Countless customers have requested a Cypress Slack app to improve remote collaboration and give wider visibility into their test suite. With the Cypress Slack integration, teams can easily:
- Improve cross-team collaboration by instantly surfacing Cypress results to the teams that need visibility
- Confirm that key tests pass prior to launching new products or features
- Reduce the time it takes to catch failed tests
Take it from our Beta users:
“The Cypress Slack integration makes test run review virtually instantaneous for both our dev and QA teams”
-Duncan Anderson, QA Manager @ Checkfront, Inc.
“The [Cypress] links allow us to jump straight to test results without having to cross-check build numbers and branch names. It's all right there for us in a Slack message.”
-Scott Abbey, Sr. QA Engineer @ Homes.com
Ready to install the integration? Here’s how:
- Log in to Dashboard
- Visit your Organization Settings page and click Install Slack Integration. You'll see a popup window that allows you to choose your Slack workspace and channel to associate with the installation.
3. Once you've selected a channel, the installation is complete! The Cypress Dashboard will post run results for all projects in your organization to the specified Slack channel.
Questions? Give us a shout at [email protected]
We hope you enjoy this new feature. As always, happy testing!