Improve your testing dramatically with the Cypress Dashboard
Check out our pricing plans here.
Optimize CI and speed up delivery significantly.
- Use all available machines to achieve better performance.
- Automatic load balancing ensures tests run efficiently and quickly.
- See failures and hold-ups faster, so you can fix them and ship more quickly.
Save time with a more streamlined workflow.
Review indispensable data and results.
- See detailed insights into the performance of individual tests and specs, not just whether they passed or failed.
- Detect your longest specs and tests - and easily identify bottlenecks.
How it works
The Cypress Dashboard Service is an optional web-based companion to the Test Runner.
It provides timely, simple and powerful insights on all your tests run at a glance.
With automatic parallelization and load balancing you can optimize CI and run significantly faster tests.
Setup to record tests
- See how many tests failed or passed - and how healthy they are.
- Get the entire stack trace of failed tests.
- View screenshots taken on test failure.
- Watch a video of your whole test run, or at the point of failure.
- Manage who has access to your recorded data.
- See detailed insights into the performance of individual tests and specs to identify potential bottlenecks.
- Automatic load balancing and parallelization ensure tests run as fast as possible.
- See all results in one place.
Maximize efficiency with parallelization
Split your tests across multiple CI machines and drastically reduce your run times.
CI Machine #1
login.spec.js 5 min
widget.spec.js 3.4 min
search.spec.js 1.6 min
admin.spec.js 2.5 min
CI Machine #1
CI Machine #2
CI Machine #3
- 0 min
- 5 min
- 10 min
- 12.5 min
- 5 min
Automatic load balancing
Cypress will automatically balance your spec files across the available machines in your CI provider.
Spec test run duration history
- Spec test run times (min)
Predicted test duration
Organize your test runs with grouping
Use grouping to associate multiple jobs on a single CI build to a single test run.
Grouping is great for...
Cypress is built for scale
No matter how big (or small) your project
test run hours
Q. Is the Dashboard optional?
Q. Why do I need the Dashboard?
The Cypress Test Runner does an amazing job of providing an excellent local experience as you write your tests day-to-day. However, as you build up a suite of tests, you'll typically integrate and run these tests in CI. The Cypress Dashboard enables you to visualize these tests and provides insights into your test runs so they can be optimized. With parallelization and automated load balancing built in too, you can run your tests across as many containers or machines as you want to.
Q. How do I record my runs?
Q. Do you see my code?
No. Your application code is never transferred or touched by us in any way. We never request or need access to Github, your CI provider, or your source code. The Dashboard only collects test metadata and artifacts. These include screenshots, videos, test results, errors, environment variables, and logs. These can still contain sensitive information which is why we recommend setting up a private project in the Dashboard.
We have a roadmap packed with ongoing improvements. Cypress is getting better and better every day.
Our docs are super thorough and cover every API command, plus examples to help you and your team maintain quality tests.