- “Applicable Law” means any and all applicable federal, state and local laws, statutes, ordinances, regulations, rules, opinions, interpretive letters and other official releases of or by any government, or any authority, department or agency thereof which are now in effect or which may come in to effect during the period in which you use the Services.
- “Cypress”, “we”, “our” or “us” shall mean Cypress.io, Inc., a Delaware Corporation.
- “Cypress Dashboard” means Cypress’ online interactive dashboard of software programs to which User’s upload or submit Test Data in order to receive Run Reports.
- “Cypress Desktop” means the Cypress desktop application which Users may download from the Site pursuant to the terms of a MIT License and which User’s may use to conduct Runs on Applications in order to obtain Test Data.
- Person” means an individual, corporation, partnership, joint venture, limited liability entity, Governmental Authority, unincorporated organization, trust, association or other entity.
- “Personal Information” means information that is unique to you and may include your name, your date of birth, your home or other physical address, your email address, your telephone number and other information that identifies you.
- “Service” means the Site, Cypress Dashboard, and Cypress Desktop.
- “Site” means our website located at dashboard.cypress.io, www.cypress.io, & docs.cypress.io.
- “User”, “you” or “your” means the Person accessing or making use of the Service, including the Site and User Account.
- “User Account” means your user account which you must register for through the Site in order to use the Service.
- Personal Information we collect about you.
- How we collect Personal Information about you.
- Our use of your Personal Information.
- Our security procedures concerning your Personal Information.
- Our communications with you.
- Your obligation to provide accurate Personal Information and to correct inaccuracies in the Personal Information you provide to us.
Information from Third-Party Sites. In order to display information to you or to facilitate your access and use of the Service, we may collect, on your behalf, other Personal Information from third party websites that you link to your Cypress Account via the Service.
Information Collected by Cookies and Web Beacons. We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files that are stored on your hard drive or in device memory by a website. Among other things, cookies support the integrity of our registration and log in process, retain your preferences and account settings, and help evaluate and compile aggregated statistics about user activity. We may also collect information using web beacons. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Service or emails. We may use web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage, and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon.
Technical and Navigational Information. We may collect your computer browser type, Internet Protocol address, pages visited, location preferences, identification numbers associated with your personal devices, date and time stamps of transactions, average time spent on our Site, and other interactions with the Site and Services. This information may be used, for example, to alert you to software compatibility issues, or it may be analyzed to improve our web design and functionality.
We may use the Personal Information you provide to us as necessary (i) to provide the Service to you, (ii) to respond to your inquiries about the Service or provide you with updates regarding the Service, and (iii) to offer or suggest other products, services, or promotional offerings that we believe may be of interest to you. We may provide your Personal Information to our third party service providers as necessary to provide the Service to you. For example, our third party service providers may use the Personal Information you provide portions of the Service. We may use your Personal Information to improve and personalize the Service and any other related service, including future products and services which we may offer to you.
We may share Personal Information about you as follows:
- With your consent and approval provided through your use of the Service, to our trusted third-party service providers, as necessary to enable such trusted third party service providers to provide the Service to you;
- In connection with, or during the negotiation of, any merger, sale of company stock or assets, financing, acquisition, divestiture, or dissolution of all or a portion of our business;
- To deliver to you any administrative notices, alerts and communications relevant to your use of the Service;
- To respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process;
- To improve our Site or the Service;
- Non-personalized, anonymous data may be aggregated with data from other users and other data sources and may be collected and shared with partners or for marketing purposes;
- To respond to claims that any posting or other content violates the rights of third parties;
- In an emergency, to protect the health and safety of our Site’s users or the general public; or
- As otherwise required by Applicable Law.
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is an optional browser setting that allows you to express your preferences regarding tracking by advertisers and third parties. Currently, neither the Site nor the Service recognizes or takes any automated action in response to browser “do not track” signals.
Additionally, in the event that any one part of the Site or Service offers a message board or any other interactive or feature or platform of a social or public nature on a website administered directly by us, please be aware that these areas may allow you to publicly post, and share with other users, certain messages, content, or other information (e.g., stories, pictures, ingredients, tips, etc.). Although we may take certain precautions to protect those who use these areas of our Site or Service, we encourage you to be wary of giving out any Personal Information in such public forums. The information you post can be collected and used by people you do not know. We cannot guarantee the privacy and safety of these areas and are therefore not responsible for any information you choose to post. Your use of these features is fully at your own risk.
We appreciate your questions and comments about our Site or Service and welcome your email messages to mailboxes listed on our Site. We will share your messages with those within our organization that are most capable of addressing the issues contained in your message. We will keep a copy of your message until we have had an opportunity to address your concerns. We may archive your message for a certain period or discard it, but your email address will not be used for any other purpose.
We restrict access to Personal Information collected about you through the Service to our employees, our affiliates’ employees, our authorized and trusted third party service providers, or others who need to know that information in order to provide the Service to you or to conduct our normal business operations. While no web site can guarantee security, we maintain appropriate physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your Personal Information collected via the Site or Service. We protect our databases with various physical, technical and procedural measures and we restrict access to your information by unauthorized persons. We also advise all Cypress employees about their responsibility to protect customer data and we provide them with appropriate guidelines for adhering to Cypress’s business ethics standards and confidentiality policies. While we implement these and other security measures on the Service, please note that 100% security is not always possible. We cannot guarantee that the security measures we have in place to safeguard Personal Information will never be defeated or fail, or that those measures will always be sufficient or effective.
You may opt-out of having your Personal Information used to contact you for certain commercial purposes. Users who no longer wish to receive our promotional communications may contact us by email to be removed from our lists. Be sure to include any contact information that you want removed from our promotional contacts list, including physical addresses, phone numbers, and e-mail addresses (If you use more than one e-mail address, send your opt-out e-mail from each of your e-mail addresses.) If you receive any online newsletter or similar promotional e-mail communication from us, you will always be given the option to “unsubscribe” from receiving further e-mail communications from us at any time. Your option not to receive promotional and marketing material will not preclude us from corresponding with you, by e-mail or otherwise, regarding your existing or past business relationships with us (e.g., any purchase of our products or use of our Service, or responses to requests for information you pose to us either through use of a Service or by other means). In addition, we may continue to use de-identified information for the purposes of maintaining and improving our Service.
If you want to opt-out of receiving any communications from us, or if your personally identifiable information changes (such as zip code or postal code, phone, email or postal address), you may correct, update or delete/deactivate your personally identifiable information at any time by sending an email to [email protected].
For your convenience we may provide links to other websites and web pages that we do not control. We cannot be responsible for the privacy practices of any websites or pages not under our control and we do not endorse any of these websites or pages, the services or products described or offered on such sites or pages, or any of the content contained on those sites or pages.
We are not responsible for any damages arising from and we expressly disclaim any liability associated with how such third parties collect, store, use or disclose your personal information.
A cookie is a piece of information which a web server may place on your computer when you visit a website. Cookies are commonly used by websites to improve the user experience and have not been known to transmit computer viruses or otherwise harm your computer. Many cookies last only through a single website session, or visit. Others may have an expiration date, or may remain on your computer until you delete them.
From time to time, we may send you e-mails with promotional offers relating to your use of the Site or Service. If you would no longer like to receive these emails, please click on the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email and follow the “Unsubscribe” instructions. Please allow us a reasonable period of time in order to satisfy your request, as some promotions may already be in process. We may also use your Personal Information to notify you in connection with any contests or promotions that you choose to participate in through the Site or Service.
If you wish to update Personal Information that you have provided to us or correct any inaccurate Personal Information you have provided to us, you may update or correct such information via your account. Alternatively, you can contact us at [email protected] to request any corrections to your Personal Information. You are solely responsible for updating and ensuring the accuracy of your Personal Information, and providing us with notice of inaccurate information, if applicable.
Under California law, California residents may opt-out of our disclosing Personal Information about them to third parties for their marketing purposes. If you do not want us to disclose information to other companies for their marketing purposes, please contact us by any of the ways described in the “Contact Information” section below. Pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, residents of California have the right to request from a business, with whom the California resident has an established business relationship, certain information with respect to the types of Personal Information the business shares with third parties for direct marketing purposes by such third party and the identities of the third parties with whom the business has shared such information during the immediately preceding calendar year. To request a copy of such information, please contact us by any of the ways described in the “Contact Information” section below, and we will respond within 30 days as required by law. California law also requires us to disclose how we respond to your Web browser “do not track” signals or other mechanisms that provide you the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across third-party Websites or online services. We are also required to disclose whether other parties may collect personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across different Websites when you use the Service. We may use third parties such as network advertisers and ad exchanges to serve advertisements across the Internet and may use third party analytics service providers to evaluate and provide us and/or third parties with information about the use of these ads on third party sites and viewing of ads and of our content. Third parties may offer you a choice as to whether or not to have your information collected for that purpose.
If you are accessing or otherwise making use of the Service from outside the United States, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored or processed in the United States, where our servers are located and our central database is operated. The data protection and other laws of the United States and other countries might not be as comprehensive as those in your country, but please be assured that we take steps to protect your privacy. By accessing or otherwise making use of the Service, you acknowledge and agree that we have the express right to transfer your information across jurisdictions and international borders to our facilities and to those third parties with whom we share it as described in this Policy.
If you wish to contact Cypress, please do so using the contact information contained on our website or use the information contained below:
Email: [email protected]